race 1 at the World Championship 15th race at the Malaysian Grand Prix Mercedes’ Great Britain pilot Lewis Hamilton will start from the first row.
Malaysia’s Selangor province of 5 thousand 543-meter International Sepang Pisti’da 56 rounds of the race to take place in the qualifying tour was done.
Mercedes’ Great Britain pilot Lewis Hamilton, who has three world championships in his career and continues to lead in the pilots class this season, has the right to start the race at pole position with a 1.30.076 rating.
Ferrari’s experienced Fin Pilot Kimi Raikkonen was second with 1.30.121, while Red Bull-TAG Heuer’s Dutch driver Max Verstappen signed third best time with 1.30.541.
Ferrari’s German pilot Sebastian Vettel, who struggled to win the championship, had problems with the car’s power unit following a change of engine and had to leave the qualifying rounds.
The top 10 drivers and grades at the Malaysian Grand Prix, which will start tomorrow at TSI 10.00, are as follows:
1. Lewis Hamilton (Mercedes) 1.30.076
2. Kimi Raikkonen (Ferrari) 1.30.121
3. Max Verstappen (Red Bull-TAG Heuer) 1.30.541
4. Daniel Ricciardo (Red Bull-TAG Heuer) 1.30.595
5. Valtteri Bottas (Mercedes) 1.30.758
6. Estaban Ocon (Force India) 1.31.478
7. Stoffel Vandoorne (McLaren) 1.31.582
8. Nico Hulkenberg (Renault) 1.31.607
9. Sergio Perez (Force India) 1.31.65
10. Fernando Alonso (McLaren) 1.31.704